Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Im Awaiting to be a GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sea
Assist

Rep++ : 0

Hello Im Awaiting to be a GM Empty
PostSubject: Hello Im Awaiting to be a GM   Hello Im Awaiting to be a GM EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:52 am

Hello i am Sea i know Miranda in FG and i wish to become loyal and be a GM in Finest Gunz.

Born In : Canada
Religion : Not Much
Why Should I Be GM : I should be gm cause i am responcible and will always take care of the server i will be nice to all members and i will be loyal to te server also i will ban people who hack or break any rules of gunz server and i will not rage and will try my very best. Also i will be hosting events and things like that i can give suggestions to the Teams in gunz .

My Exp : I am Owner of CG ( Crisis Gunz )
I Was Rank 3 in TG ( Trinity Gunz)
I was in top rank clans at ijji gunz ( Gunz )

Events : I Will Host LMS , HNS , RACE , SPORTS events in gunz i have some custom ones also so sure to be there if i am accepeted.

BIO : I am a normal person i go to high school do my stuff and get along with friends <<< SHORT BIO

Hobbies : I Chill With Friends
Play Games
Sports
Play Gunz and other things
Read

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also I Hope You Accept My Application and will try my best thanks <33 Hello Im Awaiting to be a GM 1001256540

Sea , <33

Back to top Go down

Hello Im Awaiting to be a GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Finest - Bulletin :: Lobby-
Jump to: